Harness Spider-Man’s powers with Manhattan as your playground! Set shortly after the events of Columbia Pictures’ new film, The Amazing Spider-Man throws New York City’s brand new hero back into free-roaming, web-slinging action, as he protects the Big Apple from a deluge of unimaginable threats.
The Amazing Spider-Man is a single player Action-Adventure game designed to coincide with the 2012 major motion picture. The game is an exclusive video game adventure that continues the story told in the film. Features include, an open-world game design that allows the player to roam the game environment as they will, the “web rush” feature that allows Spidey to sneak up on opponents, new and reimagined enemies, and a random mission play option.
Continue the Story of The Amazing Spider-Man
Harness Spider-Man’s powers with Manhattan as your playground…Set shortly after the events of Columbia Pictures’ new film, The Amazing Spider-Man throws New York City’s brand new hero back into free-roaming, web-slinging action, as he protects the Big Apple from a deluge of unimaginable threats. Enjoy challenging Action Platforming gameplay, set in an open-world game environment packed with real-time navigation and combat choices. Utilizing set, and random mission play, fight smalltime crime, participate in unusual photography shoots, and defeat an array of reimagined enemies familiar from Spider-man comics and movies.
Key Game Features
- Spider-Man’s Triumphant Return to New York – Everybody’s favorite web-head is back in Manhattan with the return of the fan-favorite, free-roaming, web-slinging gameplay
- Web Rush: Player Choice Evolved – Players use real-time navigational and combat choices to fight crime and pull off Spidey’s signature acrobatic moves like never before
- Find Out What Happens Next – Uncover the rest of Peter Parker’s untold story in the all-new epilogue story to the Columbia Pictures’ 2012 blockbuster theatrical release
- Push Spider-Man’s Abilities to the Limit – Battle all-new versions of classic super villains as well as original, larger than life enemies – some of the biggest ever seen in a Spider-Man video game – while racing to save Manhattan
- Random Mission Play – Accept or decline random missions scattered throughout the game, including photgraphy gigs and capturing criminals
- Play as Stan Lee (Pre-order bonus) – Pre-order customers recieve the Stan Lee Adventure pack, as a digital download, that allows them to play as Stan Lee as he web slings around NYC in search of the missing pages of a script