- Safe application: The MX4 is metal free and nonelectrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards
- High Durability: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX4 does not compromise over time once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years
- High performance: With excellent temperature reduction performance, the MX4 is ideal for CPU and GPU cooling, and other applications between power semiconductor components and heat sinks
- Well proven quality: The design of our thermal paste packgings has changed several times, the formula of the composition has remained unchanged, so our MX pastes have stood for high quality.
- Easy to apply: With an ideal consistency, the MX4 is very easy to use, even for beginners
The ARCTIC MX-4 compound is composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity.
- It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated quickly and efficiently.
- Superb in performance, MX-4 is the best companion for overclockers and enthusiasts.
- Thermal Conductivity8.5 W/(mK)Viscosity870 poiseDensity2.50 g/cm³Volume Resistivity3.8 x 1013 Ω-cm.Volume.
- Net Weight : 8.0g
- Thermal Conductivity : 8.5 W/mK
- Specifications •
- Thermal Conductivity (W/mk): 8.5 •
- Viscosity (poise): 870 •
- Density (g/cm3): 2.5 •
- Net Weight: 8g •
- The ARCTIC MX-4 is a premium-grade thermal paste with exceptional performance and ease of application.
- It is an electrically non-conductive paste that is applied between CPU / GPU and designated coolers to transfer the dissipated heat from the components to the heat sink.
- Since the ARCTIC MX-4 is a metal-free compound, it eliminates the risks of causing short circuit and in turn adding more protection to your computer.
- The new formula in the ARCTIC MX-4 features optimal thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance.
- These characteristics effectively dissipate the emitted heat from the core components.
- The consistency of the ARCTIC MX-4 is designed for simple application.
- Its texture is just thin enough to spread onto components using fingers without creating much mess.
- Non-Capacitive •
- Non-Electricity-Conductive •
- Carbon-Micro particle Based Thermal Compound •
- Non-Curing •
- Non-Corrosive •
- Non-Bleeding •
- Excellent for CPU / GPU / Electronics / Lighting Cooling •
- Low Thermal Resistance / High Thermal Conductivity Dissipating Heat Efficiently •
- Will Not Short / Damage •
- Delicate Circuitry Like Silver / Metallic-Based Compound •
- High Viscosity •
- Easy-Application Syringe •
- Superb Durability •
- 8g Syringe Retail Package.
Optimal Consistency for Every Application
Depending on personal preference and area of application, a thinner or thicker thermal compound may be preferred. Excellent non-drying and non-bleeding properties ensure constant long-term performance. With ARCTIC thermal pastes you will find the optimal viscosity for your application.
Highest Thermal Conductivity
The surfaces of processor chips and cooler floors are covered with microscopic dents; ARCTIC‘s MX-4 thermal paste is composed of carbon microparticles which fill these cavities. This leads to extremely high thermal conductivity, guaranteeing that heat is dissipated quickly and efficiently from the CPU or GPU. With its outstanding performance, the MX-4 is not only an excellent choice for overclockers and enthusiasts, but also for other applications that require thermal transmission. MX-4 proves without a doubt that great performance does not necessarily require a high price.
While the packaging of our thermal paste has changed several times over the years, the composition of the formula has remained the same. Our MX pastes have long stood for high performance and quality, and with our new, recyclable packaging, we aim to reduce CO2 emissions and thus make a contribution to the environment.
Often Copied, but Never Equaled
ARCTIC’s thermal pastes have always been one of the most popular products on the TIM market. To be able to ensure that a paste has been produced and filled under ARCTIC regulations and thus meets our high quality standards, we have the ARCTIC Authenticity Check. This means that every product can be reliably verified so that our customers are always on the safe side.