- Safe application: The MX4 is metal free and nonelectrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards
- High Durability: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX4 does not compromise over time once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years
- High performance: With excellent temperature reduction performance, the MX4 is ideal for CPU and GPU cooling, and other applications between power semiconductor components and heat sinks
- Well proven quality: The design of our thermal paste packgings has changed several times, the formula of the composition has remained unchanged, so our MX pastes have stood for high quality.
- Easy to apply: With an ideal consistency, the MX4 is very easy to use, even for beginners
The ARCTIC MX-4 compound is composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity.
- It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated quickly and efficiently.
- Superb in performance, MX-4 is the best companion for overclockers and enthusiasts.
- Thermal Conductivity8.5 W/(mK)Viscosity870 poiseDensity2.50 g/cm³Volume Resistivity3.8 x 1013 Ω-cm.Volume.
- Net Weight : 8.0g
- Thermal Conductivity : 8.5 W/mK
- Specifications •
- Thermal Conductivity (W/mk): 8.5 •
- Viscosity (poise): 870 •
- Density (g/cm3): 2.5 •
- Net Weight: 8g •
- The ARCTIC MX-4 is a premium-grade thermal paste with exceptional performance and ease of application.
- It is an electrically non-conductive paste that is applied between CPU / GPU and designated coolers to transfer the dissipated heat from the components to the heat sink.
- Since the ARCTIC MX-4 is a metal-free compound, it eliminates the risks of causing short circuit and in turn adding more protection to your computer.
- The new formula in the ARCTIC MX-4 features optimal thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance.
- These characteristics effectively dissipate the emitted heat from the core components.
- The consistency of the ARCTIC MX-4 is designed for simple application.
- Its texture is just thin enough to spread onto components using fingers without creating much mess.
- Non-Capacitive •
- Non-Electricity-Conductive •
- Carbon-Micro particle Based Thermal Compound •
- Non-Curing •
- Non-Corrosive •
- Non-Bleeding •
- Excellent for CPU / GPU / Electronics / Lighting Cooling •
- Low Thermal Resistance / High Thermal Conductivity Dissipating Heat Efficiently •
- Will Not Short / Damage •
- Delicate Circuitry Like Silver / Metallic-Based Compound •
- High Viscosity •
- Easy-Application Syringe •
- Superb Durability •
- 8g Syringe Retail Package.
- We are unable to reschedule the delivery before the estimated delivery date in Your Orders.
- The delivery address cannot be changed after placing an order.
- If your package shows as delivered, but you haven’t yet received it, wait until the end of the day. For more information, Call Us :
- If the courier was unable to reach you during the delivery attempt, they will re-attempt the delivery within 1-2 business days (for remote areas it may take longer). The package will be returned as undeliverable after three delivery attempts.
|I-Technology||Phone: +20 2 22409808 |
Phone: + 20 1060471443
|Aramex||Phone: +20 2 22661842 |
Phone: + 20 16996
|Bosta||Phone: +20 1005888845|
Phone: +20 19043
Our policies to confront COVID-19
We are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. In addition to the thousands who are affected by the illness, thousands more are indirectly dealing with changes in their work, school, and community environments. Learn more about what we are doing to ensure the safety and support of our customers, communities, and employees during this difficult time on the I-Technology Day 1