HDMI to VGA Cable With Audio HDMI Converter to VGA
Simply connect the HDMI female end of the adapter into an HDMI connector of notebook or desktop PC by extra HDMI cable and the female end of the adapter to your VGA cable from the display.
It converts HDMI digital signal to VGA analog signal and supports full-size high-definition resolution of 720p or 1080p.
A perfect companion for an easy and enjoying life!
Super small design concept, carring easily
A Simple HDMI female to VGA conversion
Support plug and play, Do not need to set
Powered by HDMI port
Support HDMI V1.
Product resolution of up to 720p/1080i/1080p
Audio output:3.5mm audio jack
length of the audio cable:100mm/ 3.3ft
1. This is not a bi-directional adapter. It only transfers signal from HDMI to VGA
2. This converter maximum support resolution is 1080p, please do not set your HDMI Source over 1080P
3. Due to the VGA port can’t output audio indenpendently,so you have to connect the converter with a VGA monitor.
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
- We are unable to reschedule the delivery before the estimated delivery date in Your Orders.
- The delivery address cannot be changed after placing an order.
- If your package shows as delivered, but you haven’t yet received it, wait until the end of the day. For more information, Call Us :
- If the courier was unable to reach you during the delivery attempt, they will re-attempt the delivery within 1-2 business days (for remote areas it may take longer). The package will be returned as undeliverable after three delivery attempts.
|I-Technology||Phone: +20 2 22409808 |
Phone: + 20 1060471443
|Aramex||Phone: +20 2 22661842 |
Phone: + 20 16996
|Bosta||Phone: +20 1005888845|
Phone: +20 19043
Our policies to confront COVID-19
We are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. In addition to the thousands who are affected by the illness, thousands more are indirectly dealing with changes in their work, school, and community environments. Learn more about what we are doing to ensure the safety and support of our customers, communities, and employees during this difficult time on the I-Technology Day 1