A headset that’s built to last
Jabra Biz 2300 is built to survive in a high-performing contact centre, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership.
- Kevlar®-reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact centre environment and protects against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use
- The boom-arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™
All-day comfort for agents
Extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls.
- Weighs just 49 grams in the mono version and just 68 grams in duo
- Adjustable headband and microphone boom-arm lets you find the perfect fit
- Control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls and more
Lifelike conversations and higher customer satisfaction requires both great, ambient noise reducing sound in the agents ears and a noise-cancelling microphone that also avoids air shocks. The Jabra Biz 2300 has both.
- HD Voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
- The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call
- Specially designed “Air Shock” noise-cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.