Easily connect an HDMI source to a VGA display
The Manhattan HDMI to VGA Micro Converter establishes a fast, simple and convenient link between a newer HDMI-equipped desktop, notebook computer or other media source and an existing VGA monitor, projector or other display device. The Manhattan HDMI to VGA Micro Converter is easy and quick to install and requires no complicated configuration or setup. This converter helps extend the service life of legacy VGA display equipment so you can get the most out of your investment and fully realize its value. The Manhattan HDMI to VGA Micro Converter offers a low-power, cost-effective and reliable solution so users can transition to HDMI bandwidths, resolutions, Deep Color and more without the expense of upgrading to newer and costly monitors and projectors. Its integrated, all-in-one design helps achieve a compact, integrated solution that eliminates unnecessary cables, tangles and clutter to keep installations and workspaces neat and orderly. Its 3.5 mm stereo port allows the converter to transmit audio to an external audio device, and its Micro-USB port allows for additional power if required.
- Converts an HDMI digital signal to a VGA analog video, with audio output port
- Displays high-definition images on a VGA monitor, projector or other display device; supports HD 1080p analog video output
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources
- Gold-plated contacts for best performance
- Micro-USB port if additional power is required